Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jazz and Rib Festival... 2nd Try

I tried to post these pictures from a few weeks ago but they didn't show up... Lets hope they work this time. I'm trying to improve my photo editing skills. We took a break from our externships and braved the heat index to get some delicious ribs.




The weather was way too hot to eat that many ribs so we split a sampler and a pulled pork sandwich. Did I mention that this festival was two weeks ago during that terrible heat wave? The ribs were incredible, fall off the bone tender and super juicy. They also just had BBQ sauce on the side which I prefer.



The pulled pork was also very good but I preferred the ribs.




We finished our meal with a chocolate dipped frozen banana topped with toasted coconut... Delish!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment